[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:03:08 -0700 (MST)

>> [I don't know what you were worrying about, Robb: I think you're doing
>> fine job portraying a GREL character so far.]
>
> [[ Worst... job... interview... EVER!  :) ]]

[GM: Well, it is more an introduction to the various NPCs than a job
interview. ^_^ (I know that you were joking, BTW.) I'll also commend you
on your roleplaying of Tina. It is interesting how she is falling back on
her more automaton instincts when facing prejudice, insults or just plain
confusion. I'll also state that it is challenging to play off her with the
NPCs, but I'm enjoying the challenge.]