[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:13:37 -0700 (MST)

> "Charming," she added, her voice not changing from her same, deadpan
> tone.  "I trust the rest of your crew are equally friendly, Ms.
> Esperanz."

"Eh?" a voice from behind the Iguana spoke up. A lanky looking man stood
looking at Tina. "Felicity, you didn't tell me that we had a visitor."He
leaned down on a side panel along the Iguana's torso, and suddenly dropped
out of sight, looking surprised. There was a crash and a curse.

"That's Luc," Felicity commented, looking mildly annoyed. "He's a man in
case you hadn;t noticed, which almost makes him redeemable."

[...]

Luc had gotten up and moved around the gear, brushing himself off. He had
nearly as much grease and soot covering his work clothes as Felicity.
"Very funny, Felicity," he added. Both exchanged humorous sneering looks
at eachother.

As he stepped closer, he peered up at the GREL. "You're a Kassandra-class;
aren't you? I've never seen one in person." He stood up straighter.
"You're a lot better looking than a Morgana. likely more adaptable too."