[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

>"Sergeant Gustav," Xavier announced, slowly turning - himself,
>placing his hands up. "You always escalate things to violence."
>
>"I like to call it, preemption," Gustav smiled.
>
>"Well, whatever you call it; it is growing tiresome." Looking at the two
>bodyguards, Xavier frowned. "You two are fired." Turning to look
>back at the rest of the Redliner team, particularly Shamus, he
>continued. "I guess that I should leave. You will tell the Colonel that I
>dropped by?"

Shamus nodded slightly.  "He'll hear about it."

Shamus waited for Xavier to leave, then turned to Sergeant Gustav.  "Nicely
handled, chief.  You folks mind telling me what that was all about?  I may
be new in town, but I can spot a protection racket when I see one.  What'd
that guy call himself, a 'bishop'?  Some kind of religious thing?"