[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Hangar

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:31:03 -0700

>> "I'm not offended," Tina answered.  She towered over the petite
>> red-head.  "I have substantial experience with computer and electronic
>> maintenance.  I assume you have some questions for me to evaluate
>> whether or not I can make a good addition to your... team."
>>
>> The GREL eyed the other mechanics cautiously.
>
> Felicity followed Tina's eyes, realizing the GRELs discomfort. "Not
> really
> too much," she acknowledged. "Heck, you're an Isabella-Class GREL; I
> know
> the model's reputation. However, I will want to review your familarity
> with Terranovan design principles,... but we can handle that a bit
> later.
> It might be better to introduce you to some of the others first."

"Actually, I'm Kassandra-Class," Tina responded.  "But I am well versed
in Terranovan design.  We were fully briefed during our campaign to
conquer this planet and I have a great deal of experience with your
systems in regards to sabotage and infiltration."

> "Luc, you've heard," Felicity spoke as she pointed back to the
> Tigerdocked
> against the far wall. Her tone was dismissedly nonchalant. She gestured
> toward the man standing near the Iguana. "This is one of our new
> pilots,
> Shamus Rodriguez."

"I am Kassandra Athena-3172," she replied.  "My name can be shortened
to Tina."