[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 10:58:42 -0600

On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 10:48  AM, Grizzly wrote:

>> "They were also the ones who attacked us in the restaurant," Tina
>> continued.  "I believe they are SLEDGE, although from what I
>> understood, they were not on Terra Nova.  They're after some woman
>> named Sanz.  Apparently, I am to kill her for them."
>
> Keavy inhaled sharply.  Not only was Katryne Sanz correct about someone
> trying to kill her but it may be one of the redliners.  "You're
> not...you
> know...going to kill Sanz...are you?" she asked nervously over her
> Cheetahs
> speakers.  "And what's a SLEDGE?"

"SLEDGE are upgraded GREL.  From what I had heard, Earth was using them
now instead of troops like me," Tina explained.  "But, there aren't
supposed to be any on Terra Nova.  I can't fully explain their reason
for being here, if in fact, they are SLEDGE."

She cocked her head to the side a bit.  She could explain how a pair of
SLEDGE came to be on Terra Nova, but it seemed too far-fetched.
Perhaps Earth was back, trying to create unrest, trying to get Terra
Nova back.

"But, to answer your question, Keavy, I wasn't planning on killing
Sanz," she continued.  "I may not have a choice, however.  We were
unconscious for a long time.  I could have been implanted with an
explosive device or perhaps a contact poison or enzyme that would be
harmless to me, but lethal to her.  This is why I should avoid Ms. Sanz
and get checked by a doctor."