[HG-PBEM] All together again

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:30:15 -0600 (MDT)

As Juliette approached the rest of the team, the Colonel was already
standing alongside the jeep. He looked elated. Beside him, Jonus stood his
old-style bolt-action rifle shouldered. "By the Prophet," the Colonel
called out. "I didn't expect to find your three here. Actually, I'm sure
that I can speak for everyon here that none of us expected to find you
here, in the middle of Ghost Town."

[...]

[GM: OK, Robb, Aaron, David, Griz, Scott and John-- you're all together
now, so take it away. I'll leave this scene for you all to interact and
decide where to go next. ^_^]