[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

On 01/08/2003 12:13 AM, Grizzly wrote:

>>>Lemanz nodded unseen in her gear's cockput, happy that the group was
>>>going to stay together. Directing Shamus and Keavy into position with
>>>hand-signals and short, crisp commands, she took the lead and ran
>>>active scans on the ruined city in front of them. Seeing nothing to
>>>cause alarm, she set off.
>>>

>>Jonus had offered Tina the space beside Rhogen and Carlie in the rear
>>seat, taking the cargo space behind. It was the first time that Tina had
>>seen Jonus smile.
>>
>>"It will be so good to get back," Carlie exclaimed. "I deperately need a
>>shower."
>>

>"Not that I'm complaining mind you." Keavy said as she swept her Gears
>optics over her assigned area.  "But this whole thing seems a little
>anticlimatic.  Someone goes through the trouble of capturing our teammates
>and there's no one chasing them now that they've escaped.  We load up the
>Gears with live ammo and not a shot is fired."
>
>She pulled her Cheetah in closer to the Antelope and pointed an accusing
>finger at Rohgen.  "Admit it!  You're not really Rohgen but a clone..or a
>pod person...an imposter.  And where's Monty?"

"Monty radiod in and asked me to bring his suit and swords." Terry said,
"He's slinking through the
trash compound laying waste to our double-A foes as we speak." He looked
around at Keavy's
gear, "The little ninja dude let me in on a secret:  Success in combat
is inversely proportional to
one's size."

>Griz

Bear trap