[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:25:13 -0600 (MDT)

[GM: David, I cleaned your post up so it read better as narrative. If I
changed the meaning of anything, feel free to correct it.]

David Kelk said:

>>The Colonel remained silent but revealed his tension by releasing a
>> frustrated exhale and a scowl appearing on his face.
>>
> "Regardless, that means our foes knew Sans was coming to the Redliners
> before she even arrived.  In my books that's omniscience." Terry said,
> turning in his seat to look at the GREL. "That means she's in peril
> right now - doubly so since there aren't any Gears in the hangar."
>
> "//Not that it'd make any difference if there were//," Terry thought
> to himself.
>
> "In fact," he continued, "she should be evacuating post haste and
> shouldn't have anything to do with us until we're done with all
> this tiring shadow boxing." He's holding his cell phone in his hand,
> ready to dial.

The Colonel finally spoke. "Terry, make two calls. Call Clara first. Have
her make arrangements for Ms. Sanz elsewhere. Next, call the Transrail
Oasis Medical Center. Tell them that we need to have a full examination
for Tina, Rhogen and Carlie."

The Colonel, busy looking over at Terry, hit another pothole, sending the
jeep slamming down and lurching. The Colonel regained control. Glancing in
his rearview mirror, the Colonel looked at Tina, Carlie and Rhogen in the
back seat. "So, how exactly did you escape? You think that someone
intentionally let you loose? Have you been wndering through Ghost Town all
this time?