[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:33:34 -0600

[GM: Hahaha! Nicely done Aaron! BTW, ants on Terra Nova are
called skags, and they are big.]

On 28 Jul 2003, at 21:43, Aaron O'Reilly wrote:

> Thud went Roghens body and clang went the munitions wrapped around his body.
> As the dust cleared he looked down to his ankle only to see two compound
> eyes looking back at him. "SON-OF-AH-WHAT-THE!...Are these things
> poisonous?!?" He asked no one in peticular as he removed the troublesome
> insect in a panic.

As the large insect hit the ground the Colonel's boot slammed down
on top of it. "Damn skag!" The Colonel knelt down and inspected
Rhogen's leg, looking for the bite. Pulling at a seam, the Colonel ripped
open the pant leg. Finding the welt, he pulled out a small boot knife
and cut the flesh, letting it start to slowly bleed. "Let this bleed a bit; it
will drain the skag's toxin."

>  > Juliette shifted uncomfortably in her gear as the recently found trio
> > talked with the Colonel. "Time for talking later," she reminded the
> > group over her PA. "We should get moving. I recommend we head back to
> > the core straight away, and take a different route in getting there."

Standing up and dusting himself off, the Colonel looked up at
Juliette's Gear. "Right, you should take Tina, Carlie and Rhogen back
to the Core and get them proper medical treatment." He gestured to
Jonus, who stepped forward. "Jonus and I will continue on to the
Orphanage alone."