[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 09:47:52 -0600

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 03:06  PM, Dennis D. Kirkpatrick wrote:

>> "They know we escaped, Colonel," Tina suddenly announced.  "Likely, it
>>  was part of their plan.  As I said, we need to see a doctor
>> immediately."
>
> "We're getting there as quickly as we can," the Colonel replied. "In
> the
> meantime, I need to ask the obvious question on all of our minds. Who
> kidnapped you three? Who let you go?"

"I'm not entire sure," Tina answered.  "The two who claimed credit for
the assault were named Sanjay and Saliman.  I doubt that they were
actually the force behind it, however, as they seem more like lackeys
with delusions of their own self-importance than any true underground
force."

Tina paused for a moment.

"They were also the ones who attacked us in the restaurant," Tina
continued.  "I believe they are SLEDGE, although from what I
understood, they were not on Terra Nova.  They're after some woman
named Sanz.  Apparently, I am to kill her for them."