[amayausers] Re: thread breaks

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:06:50 -0600

Rod

I certainly agree with the value of using quality designs and properly
maintaining / servicing a machine .... regardless of which brand of
machine is used.

When I look at a machine with manual tensioning and then look at what it
takes to tension threads on the Amaya ..... I have to admit, that I
question whether I want that much technology ??? I know with my current
manual tension machine, I almost never have a thread break and if I do,
generally the needle needs replacing. Yet it seems to be common in this
group for operators to report thread breaks on the Amaya ... and that is
why I am wondering if I would be disappointed with the auto tensioning
of the Amaya ?

Anyway, thanks for the info and have a great evening.

Bob