[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaks

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/352.html#000014

A few things on this "thread"

GF - I've called John D directly when I wanted to schedule training and while
he travels a lot and sometimes takes a few days to return the call, it seems
that works the best.  He does the training so he knows the schedules best.
Living 30 minutes from there allows me to run up there if I have a quick
question about something.  Sometimes I can bring a design or a sewout to John
and have him quickly explain what my problem is.  He's great with things like
that.

DanielK - I went through the same issues when I started out with my XTs having
never done embroidery before.  I was ready to throw them out the window, but
luckily they were too heavy to deadlift.  Numerous phone calls to Melco, 2 tech
visits, etc. and it was always something I was doing wrong, not the machine.
Like - presser foot height, bad hooping (most of the time), needles turned on
wrong angle, etc.

It's kind of like when I took golf lessons a few years back.  I told the pro
that I thought I needed new clubs.  He took my 7 iron and smacked a perfect
shot 160 yards down the center of the fairway and then handed it back to me and
said "it's not the clubs".  Stick with it and keep trying things.

And Roland - sometimes the machine knows you are busy and just doesn't want to
cooperate.  Hang in there pal!