[amayausers] Re: thread breaks

I do not own an Amaya but have considered purchasing one. To me, a
common complaint / problem on this list regarding the Amaya seems to be
thread breaks and upper thread roller wear or servicing.

Can some Amaya owners [who also have plenty of experience with other
machines using the conventional thread tension methods] give me their
opinion of the Amaya auto - tensioning system compared to the simpler
[and apparently less trouble] manual thread tension system used on other
commercial machines.

Thanks and have a great day.

Bob