[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaks

This message was posted by danielk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/352/2.html#000019

hey guys thanks for everything. I ran the other designs on my other xt's it was
fine. the tech stayed today for 9 hours troubleshooting the problem. He
concluded the rotary hook timing was a little off, he ran the design on manual
and it didn't break so he said it was a software issue. so i fired up my laptop
and the bum xt is back... for now . i hope its permanently fixed. he also
mentioned that the e stop was a bad button to press on a hourly basis, which i
have been doing with that machine. i dont know i hope its all working now. But
ill let you know tomorrow when i go to sew out the rest of my bags.