[amayausers] Re: thread breaks

  • From: "Global Embroidery" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 04:15:00 +1000

My experience is pretty much the same. I have run 3 machines since June
last year. (2 pre XT & 1 XT). I have changed digitizers, threads,
needles, bobbin styles and still cant manage to get better than an
average 6800 stitches between thread breaks.

I would be interested to hear the average from other users

Glenn
Global Embroidery & The Embroidery Shop
Melbourne Australia