[amayausers.com] Re: slim line2 question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:02:08 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/418/2.html#000017

I purchased the large slimline 2 clamp and had the same problems.  I could not
get it to clamp tight.  I also called about if their was another piece and was
told the same thing by Melco.  Also had the puckering and flagging problem,
plus other problems.  I decided it was too expensive an item to keep if it did
not work the way I expected so I returned it.  However, I had to pay a 15%
restocking charge, which still made it an expensive transaction.

I recently talked to melco about it again and they said they've been able to
hoop a piece of paper and have it hold tight.  One of the main reasons I
originally bought it was to do automotive carpet.  Melco told me they had used
it for that purpose and it worked fine.  So I've considered trying again.  I
thought maybe something was wrong with the 1st one I bought, they said that was
possible and if I ordered again and it still did not work they would waive the
restocking fee this time.  I feel that's fair so may try again in the near
future.
Sue
All Custom Embroidery