[amayausers.com] Re: slim line2 question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:31:39 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/418.html#000008

I'm not that qualified to answer, but if it has a straight edge, like your
towel, it should be relatively easy to line up. Just put the straight edge
parallel to the back of the clamp. I will only use the clamps if I have, or can
concoct, a straight edge for alignment and the embroidery is near the edge (you
can't stuff much into the area behind the clamp).
When I did that tour golf bag, for example, I used the edge of the pocket flap
for alignment.
Mary