[amayausers.com] Re: slim line2 question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:53:32 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/418.html#000014

We have both the Fast Frame set and the clamping systems (large and small) and
use all of them often. We purchased small and larger clamps from Home Depot and
use as needed on both systems.  BE SURE TO PLACE THEM SO THEY ARE NOT IN THE
WAY WHEN TRACING--I think Rod explained this in an earlier post.  They work
extremely well and we have not had a problem with any fabric that they have not
been able to handle--from large golf bags to bridal veils.
Sharon