[amayausers.com] Re: Response to a previous topic

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:55:15 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/593.html#000002

Everything I do is custom.  Right now I work with 4 Custom Auto Interior
business.  I do my own digitizing (because I like to), I work from photographs
a lot of the time and sometimes I do one item.  My customers are great people
and many are friends.  Several I have taken their business card and on my own
digitized their logo then took them a hat as a gift.  It's paid off every time.
 Many of these people have done things for me in the past, so I give them a
Gambler straw hat or baseball hat as a thank you with their logo.  They have
loved them and usually order 2 or 3 dozen before I can leave.  They in turn
tell everyone they talk to about me and that is how I've gotten all of my
business.

I have never advertised once.  I don't have a shop to support, I work from home
and do it because I like it.  I have some production work, but also like doing
the 1 to 1 dozen items that most shops won't touch because they can't be
bothered with them.

So far the Amaya XT has worked great for everything I do.  Also I do all my
digizting in Design Shop.

Sue
All Custom Embroidery