[amayausers] Re: question concerning refund

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:52:20 -0500

I wouldn't refund any of the shirt cost as any customer that brings their
ownproduct in for embroidery understands I will not replace if it is damaged
or they are not happy with the product.  However until you have that in
writing for your customers you might want to refund the cost of the shirt
only and no S&H. Why not ask to keep the shirt to as long as you are paying
for it. Seems like the customer might say they are not happy but what's to
prevent them from getting the refund and then wearing the shirt to boot?

Do I seem a bit crabby today?..........must be those customer's I'm getting
that want something for nothing!

Wendy    Itchin' To Stitch  MN

>From: "Margaret of Auriesville" <auriesville@xxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To:
amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Subject:
[amayausers] question concerning refund >Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:28:02
-0400 >>  Hi there, >We have one customer who was not pleased with her
shirt.  We refunded the $ for the embroidery, but as she furnished the
shirt,she want the $ back for that also. >My question is this: >     She
paidsomeone 7.00 for the shirt plus shipping.  Do we include that shipping
when we refund her? >>Blessings, >Margaret >>>>>

Security.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2755??PS=47575