[amayausers.com] Re: newbie, continued

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:52:28 -0800

Kathy, I think this might be where you sign up.

http://www.amayausers.com/list/default.asp

As far as the cable, no, it can run anywhere you want it, it is electricity, it
will run up hill or downhill.
ours are on the floor, so its all good.

I believe the discussion was had earlier in the month, or last month, but you
can run Amaya OS on windows 7. Windows 7 has a new feature
that I believe you can right click on the program icon and select the
compatibility mode and select to have it run in an earlier version of windows
such as XP.
and it will work fine. that way every time you click the icon it knows to use
that program in the compatible mode that you chose.
I'm sure you will be able to get up and running with what you have in mind.

Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Ron Vinyard

Body Cover Design