[amayausers.com] Re: newbie, continued

  • From: Herman Wilson <pineapple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:54:03 -0800

No you can get any office depot or any computer store. Do you think that is the problem?

K Nehmer wrote:

Well, my software is here. Successfully loade dthe OS but the Design Shop Pro + wants my code--and, of course, it's no where to be found............. Was told when I ordered the software that it probably was a software error when I can't get the computer to recognize the crossover cable--WRONG. Still get the message that the Amaya OS is not recognizing the ethernet connection. Is the only place to get a crossover cable Melco? Kathy