[amayausers.com] Re: newbie, continued

  • From: "Mary\(Shuffletown Embroidery\)" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:17:46 -0500

Kathy,

I haven't followed all this thread, but has anyone mentioned that the NIC
settings may need to be changed?

Navigate to the device manager and go to the advanced properties of the
network card used to communicate with the Amaya. The Link Speed/Duplex Mode
should be set to 10Mbps/Half Duplex. Close and reopen Amaya OS. Hopefully
this is all you need to do.

Mary Buckle

Shuffletown Embroidery

Charlotte, NC 28214