[amayausers.com] Re: newbie, continued

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:44:11 -0600

Guess I didn't word my post right--I'm waiting for the software to come to my
door especially for Windows 7.  I got a very good deal on the Windows 7
software and transferring the original software to me (remember I bought a used
machine) so I went ahead and got the newest, Windows 7 compatible, version.

Kathy