[amayausers.com] Re: constant thread breaks!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:31:57 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/883.html#000003

Laurie,
When you bought your machine, you should have had at minimum, two bobbin cases.
 For some, if they purchased the starter kit from Melco Mart, they got three
total.
I really doubt your bobbin case is constributing to your thread break issue.
Like Roland said, I would not move such a large machine around.  You would want
to consider a smaller machine for transport purposes.

What have you found after talking with tech support???

Ed