[amayausers.com] Re: Need advice

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:39:47 -0800

Well, the street rod design was paid for by me in memory of my mom who died of cancer 5 years ago. She always wanted to do this design so we did it after she was gone. I paid about $350 in art and digitizing to have this made. As far as sewing it we have made 20+ jackets with this logo and haven't charged a dime except for the cost of the jacket. Its all been for family and friends and dad and I have a few of them :) If I were to charge for this it would be around $100. The Carson Helicopter logo is 170K and we charge $50 for this but its for one of my contractors that does over $60k a year with me so she gets good prices on jacket backs. The River Rats is a retail customer and I charge $75 for that logo and they usually bring me thier own garments.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957