[amayausers.com] Re: Need advice

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/525.html#000001

In my opinion, based on experience...for the amount of money we pay for the
Amaya, the SALES REP or your area Service Tech SHOULD show up when your machine
arrives-help you set it up, and run the test pattern on it right in front of
you. This would certainly put an END to all problems that we buyers have had
with new machines that just won't work right...or as in your case, a 6 month
old or less machine requiring a tech call at YOUR expense even though it is on
warranty and hasn't run right to begin with!
I'll bet at least 75% of the chat board will agree with me on this-that Melco
would SAVE money by sending a 'setup' person on delivery to GUARANTEE and prove
that 'your' machine worked right when it was delivered!