[amayausers] Re: Hats - Caps - WACF etc....

  • From: "Marty Bies" <mbies@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:54:12 -0600

How do we know if we have the latest?

Marty
J2H-Design=20

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DLCompton@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:55 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Hats - Caps - WACF etc....

=20
John and all,
=20
Do you have the latest presser foot? I got a new one last October and it
is wonderful! It has reduced thread breaks to almost nonexistent. Yes,
you have a  good idea on the training but the new presser foot will
alleviate lots of thread  breaks!
=20
=20
Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA
=20
=20
In a message dated 3/24/2005 9:40:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If  anyone from Melco is listening  8^)

There really needs to be a one  day workshop on caps, and nothing but
caps.
Among the items that could be  covered....  Structured, Unstructured,
Visors, Bucket Caps, Sewing on  the front, sewing on the back,
techniques for digitizing for caps, how to  cure common problems, proper
hooping & hooping techniques, setting up  your machine, sewing speed
etc.

I really think it's an art of it's own  and a full day class should be
dedicated to it.

I can sew out fine  on shirts but cant get the darn caps sewing out well
still.  I have  better luck with unstructured rather than structured.
On  the structured, I too broke a needle the other nite under almost the
same circumstanses as Mike.

John  Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery