[amayausers] Re: Hats - Caps - WACF etc....

  • From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:29:21 -0500

John
I use only the WACF.   Maybe it's just because that's what I started with.
I've never had any problem with it.  I do have a CCF but I don't really care
for it.  But I like cold rainy days too.  I feel that I get better control
of the cap with the WACF.  I really don't do that many caps.  Maybe if I
were doing several hundred at a time I would feel differently.
Frank
Force Ten Embroidery
AMAYA Tech