[amayausers] Re: Hats - Caps - WACF etc....

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:36:00 -0800

My biggest problem is needle breaks.  It must be a hooping issue, but I
am so new that I don't even know where to look for hooping problems.
Some of the folks here on the list have indicated some of my breaks
might come from trying to sew a design too large on a cap and moving the
design too close to the bill.
I have been trying the experiments. I sometimes don't use the bill clip
and that seems to help some designs but not others.

I don't have the benefit of trying to sell a cap that sews nicely. Our 3
salesmen often sell what the customer wants or something they can get a
good price on for the customer.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B