[amayausers.com] Re: Design registration

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:02:53 UT

This message was posted by Cheryl on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/962.html#000011

the bottom button/the laser button, not the top left button/the trace button.
Correct?

Does it have anything to do with the design size? I have tried it with designs
and lettering only. Does it matter if I am going outside the hoop limits (to
set it for registration)? I feel there is just some small thing im not
understanding thats stopping me from making this work. Hoping that my machine
doesnt have a malfunction.
This is a important action that I want to be able to use. Like i said in first
message, I have problems getting things in hoops straight and centered.
Thanks all for replying, hope the answer to this comes soon. Would be wonderful
to hoop and sew (after setting registration)!