[amayausers.com] Re: Design registration

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:43:47 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/962.html#000002

I use the laser center feature all the time too.  I think you have to hold the
laser button and then hit the left arrow.  Then do the right side, marking that
point in exactly the same way you did the left, i.e., hold thelaser light and
then press the left arrow..  Then center the design with holding the laser
button and then the center target button.  Depending on how big you design is,
on the computer screen, the design will shift and be centered on the points you
have marked.  The hoop does not move. I don't think it does - just the design
on the screen. Watch the screen, not the hoop, to see the movement.

Juli