[amayausers.com] Re: Design registration

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:26:16 UT

This message was posted by Cheryl on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/962.html#000003

Thanks for getting back to me. I have done what you suggested. laser/left, move
to right side, lazer/left, lazer/target. It still does nothing.
I have tried it with a design and just did a test design with only the word
Melco (as shown in video). Still nothing. Could it be something not right on
the machine? maybe the software didnt install correctly?  maybe try to
reinstall?
I just dont understand why it wont work. Does the computer memory have anything
to do with it? I know sometimes when I load a design to machine from DS I get a
message that the machine isn't responding, retry. I just attributed that to low
memory on the computer (which I could be wrong). I sure hope with the help of
all you great people I will be able to use this feature!

A btw..... I LOVE this site, I have learned soooooo much from everyone here! A
GREAT BIG THANK YOU goes out to you all!