[amayausers.com] Re: Design registration

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:27:42 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/962.html#000012

That's right about the laser button.
I don't think I've ever gone out of the hoop limits to align things. It seems
that that coulod adversely affect things.
I know that all you have to do is have some horizontal reference, such as right
through the middle of where the design is supposed to stitch. I just get the
left and right points of a convenient horizontal line within the hoop limits,
do the laser/target to center, THEN move the hoop to the actual start point.
I checked to be sure about the beeps. Two quick beeps after each laser/left and
after the laser/target, then the hoop repositions to the horizontal center
between the 2 laser/left points. If you look at the screen after the
laser/target, you should see the design reloading.
I also can see the movement of the hoop because I try to exagerate where the
left and right alignment points are. The way I see it, a longer reference line
means a small error on my part won't matter as much.
I hope this helps. You may be onto something about being outside of the hoop
limits.