[amayausers.com] Re: Design registration

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 09:55:19 UT

This message was posted by Cheryl on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/962.html

I can't seem to get the design registration to work. I followed the
instructions on the video, position start point-left arrow & laser button, move
to right side, repeat....left arrow & laser button, then laser button and
target to center design. nothing happens, well it beeps but thats it, doesn't
move or center.  Is it supposed to beep once or twice when setting? I get 2
beeps, the reason I ask this is on video I only heard one beep *confirming it
was set*.
Please help, I was hoping that this would be the cure for my crooked hooping
issues. Thanks in advance. Any tech's/trainers avail in SE Ohio area?