[amayausers] Re: AM I TICKED

  • From: "Smith" <for_heavens_sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:49:20 -0400

I have been on the Amaya list for some time now, trying to decide on what
our next machine would be.  I liked the features of Amaya and have an EMT
currently. My wife was NOT impressed by the AMAYA, so my being on the list
has been an attempt to see who was right :-)

After the numerous posts I have seen, I can tell you I will NOT get an
Amaya!  I will go with Barudan's.

Plus, we bought our EMT used and then Melco said if we wanted to use the old
EDS software we would have to pay a $600 relicensing fee because the former
owners, who died, were listed as the software owners.  We could then pay
another $600 for a software upgrade if we wanted.

I'm using my other software, rather than paying them $600 to change a file
label.  I LOVE my EMT, but I am not fond of Melco.

Kelly

For Heaven's Sake Embroidery & Design
7790 Jefferson Road
Brooklyn, MI 49230