[amayausers] Re: AM I TICKED

  • From: "Off The Wall" <offwall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:18:05 -0600

Way to go Connie

I've been reading the posts for awhile now, 1st time I've added my 2 cents.
We purchased the Amaya a year ago and like Connie it was the first machine
we have owned, but we did do our research first and spent at least a year
looking before we jumped in.

The few problems we have had have been easily rectified.
Shortly after she entered our shop the new breed blew a computer thingy,
the one that resides under the black deck cover. The tech and the owner
from Embroidery Systems Canada in Calgary, 3 hours away, both showed
up and spent the night repairing the little misses, I can't say enough about
their service.

Overall, I would recommend the Amaya and Melco to anyone.
Like any machine or software it takes time, patience and determination to
master.
So go ahead and throw the bobbin across the room, even stomp on it
afterwards,
then when cooler heads prevail sit back down and try again.  Become the
master.

Mark

Off The Wall Ink
Screenprinting, Embroidery and Design