[amayausers] Re: AM I TICKED

  • From: "Greta & Larry" <hobbsgl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:08:24 -0700 (Pacific Standard Time)

call for us. Plus our number one needle will not stitch at all without
thread breaks. I have done everything I can, replaced roller, needle,
cleaned out system etc... still it won't work, plus when you want to trac=
e a
design, only on needle one, will the laser go on the outside of the hoop.
All the other ones trace fine.  We still have one month left or more of o=
ur
service agreement of two years.=0D
=0D
Next day I get a call for them to come out and fix this problem. They wan=
$350.00 trip charge for someone to even step through our door, even thoug=
it is still under waranty. I am so upset with Melco and have told them
pretty much how I feel over the phone, but trust me... they do not care. =
It
was proven to me in the way this was all handled.=0D
=0D
We have had more than enough  problems with our Amaya and they have had t=
come and service it before, but didn't charge us then. I asked them why a=
nd
they told me it was just a courtesy to me... even though it was a year in=
my owning the Amaya... hmmm sounds funny to me...=0D
=0D
We were going to get two more heads and now are looking into other option=
s..
 We have only used the Amaya, but would love to know what might give the
same quality or even better when it comes to small lettering whitch we do=
lot of.=0D
=0D
Sorry about ranting on, but yesterday after talking to them, I was ready =
throw my Amaya out the window. Not a lot of good that would have done ;o)=
=0D
=0D
Greta and Larry=0D
All Star Embroidery=0D
hobbsgl@xxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Duvall, Washington=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: 08/11/04 15:26:53=0D
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [amayausers] AM I TICKED=0D
 =0D
We just talked with Melco regarding a couple of issues.=0D
We wanted to initiate a serivce call and I won't go into that.=0D
 =0D
When we inquired regarding the latest update on the Amaya OS software (we
have 4.02)=0D
and lastest is 5.something and inquired why we have not received the upda=
tes
=0D
we discovered that it has to be initiated by YOUR TECH. YOUR TECH has to
place the order to get the software update.=0D
And it now costs you to get a tech. If we have to pay to get a tech JUST =
get the upgrade, that will really=0D
be too much.=0D
 =0D
We thought the software upgrades would be shipped to owners automatically=
=2E=0D
 =0D
We have not had much to say on the Amaya and Melco til now, but this take=
the cake.=0D
 =0D
OH WELL so much for MELCO. At least the end of our two year warrnaty is
approaching and we just won't worry=0D
  about Melco after that.=0D
 =0D
Colleen and Russ=0D