accessible-iOS Re: Apple is forcing us to have money

  • From: "RobH." <bobsh51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:19:25 -0000

The more I look at this, the more there's a need for international money
transfer.  I guess PayPal cover most of this, though not seen it used here
yet.  That might be a step forward.  I don't suppose those without cards can
get PayPal either of course. PP remains one way of getting funds moved,
though getting to use it after that, clearence and all that, remains a moot
point I think.

Those paig debit cards aimed at the kid/offspring market are no real answer,
they charge a fortune to use it, for anything and everything;  and all at a
price. e.g:  charge a $ every time you buy something, no matter what or how
much.  Some charge by the month for having it, some charge something for
adding funds, and so on. Like PayPal I suppose,   real service provision has
to be paid for, it is a business after all. They just know how to best milk
the most vulnerable sectors of the market.

R.