accessible-iOS Re: Apple is forcing us to have money

  • From: "Anthony Tom, Studio" <homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 20:26:54 -0400

*if *you *run *out *of *money, you *can't *purchase, *download free apps, or
*upgrade apps you've already *purchased. and that's it!

Anthony D,. Tom
I am empowered by attention and my gift is desire or epiphany.
It is better to have crossed the line and faced the consequences, than to
remain standing on that same line for the next mellineum.