[access-uk] Re: washing machines.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:22:43 -0000

Simon,

Hotpoint provide panels.  A few years back they were done inhouse, but
this may have changed now and there could be quite a wait for the panel.
(I've just bought a Hotpoint cooker, so that's why I'm saying this.)

You can't always fit the Braille onto the panel very well and I had a
big discussion when our washer panel was being made as the engineer said
something like "We just use dots because most people don't read Braille
and you can't fit everything on".  I eventually got a slightly modified
panel!  <SMILE>

Hope this may help.

--
Carol