[access-uk] washing machines

  • From: Williams Family <welivehere7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 21:14:08 +0100

Hi
from time to time on this list there is an enquiry about washing machines.
machines are constantly being updated and so it's quite hard to keep track of
what is available. so, has anyone bought one recently? We are on the lookout
for a machine which will take a large load due a large family. found an ideal
machine today, a Beko, but as it gives no audible signal when buttons are
pressed, it would not be suitable. the lady i spoke to a Beko was extremely
helpful and would like me to email her my suggestions. would be grateful for
any advice.
Brian.