[access-uk] Re: penfriend

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:32:00 +0100

Hi Jackie, the packs are mixed sizes and shapes, small circles, big circles
and big squares. I wish they didn't mix them, as often people will use one
particular label and not others. Personally I use the small ones, and all
the big ones are left unused. I've never been able to see why they mix them,
or in fact why they produce big labels at all. Although it's possible to cut
big labels up all parts will say the same, so there's no point.
 The reason Mark in RNIB high tech gave me for RNIB not selling the label
sizes separately was that they would need extra codes. I can't see the sense
in that argument, since a code is a code, it doesn't matter if it's on a
small label or a big one.
 Here's the link to the additional labels.
                   John.
http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/Category.aspx?Category=labelling_penfriend

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>