[access-uk] Re: penfriend

  • From: "brian williams" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:56:15 +0100

Hi
firstly, you were graced with the courtesy of a phone call informing you of progress on your order, many were not. We had to call them and drag information out. Secondly, some products are only supplied by RNIB, and therefore we can only deal with that organisation. I wasn't aware that people were griping but using this list as a means of discussing each other's experiences. There have been other companies who have been discussed in the same manner in the past. If i was not on this list I would not have been kept up to date. If i dealt with a company supplying a laptop or other electrical item and i was not informed of progress of my order, or the reasons for the delay kept changing, then I would obviously cancel and go elsewhere. Customer communication is the vital ingredient in all business, even if you are a charity. your only as good as your last customer thinks you are.
Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/07/2009 6:56 am

No, no, no. We weren't even told there was a delay either ... I'm so very
disappointed ...

I ordered mine, I'm pretty sure, on the 7th July.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Mann, Madleen - Email Address:
Madleen.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxx Sent On: 22/07/2009 16:03
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [access-uk] Re: milestone 312 question
please?

Hi,

At the moment it's not suitable for line in recording
but suitable for external condensor microphones

You can record on the external and internal memory.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes, madleen