[access-uk] Re: penfriend

  • From: <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 05:26:03 -0400

Yes you can.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:03 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: penfriend

i don't need roiginal recordings though as it was just used on food can I not just rerecord if i get another pack a?

On 17 May 2011, at 09:52, Long, Alison wrote:

Yes, it would remember the original set.  If you had already used Pack A
and ordered them again, that's when you'd run into problems, as your
original recordings would be overwritten.
Thanks
Alison