[access-uk] Re: lakelands catalogue

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:54:08 +0100

Derek

But doesn't Lakeland offer the same choice. Come to the store or use the internet. And from the middle of September a Braille compatible web site. They already offer an audio version of their catalogue. Also the Lakeland staff are the best I've come across in the stores I visit of High Street retailers.

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>