[access-uk] Re: lakelands catalogue

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:20:50 +0100

Hi Derek.

I'd have to say that I thought their reply was pretty reasonable,

the points about the web being more up to date and accessible from September
did sound to me like a pretty fair option.

Admittedly, not the same as having a copy to read where and when you like,
but over all I think Lakeland don't come across to hard-faced on this one!

Darran