[access-uk] Re: chip and pin, cash machines and the likeRe: Re: COUNCIL POLICY TO WAIVE SIGNATURE WHEN VOTING BY POST

  • From: "Emma Wright" <emmajane9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:34:29 +0000

It might work, but given that I don't have great feeling in my fingers
already I think they might just make it too difficult to feel the
buttons.  Also, if the cottonis too thin I might still have a
reaction.  I guess I'll stick to keeping my card close at hand and
glaring fiercely to stop anyone trying to mug me for it!

Emma Jane Wright
School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Nottingham

emmajane9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx