[access-uk] Re: Newspapers and magazines - response from RNIB

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 12:18:56 +0100

Ian,
I agree with your sentiments completely. I am a subscriber and have
enjoyed listening to all my usuals via my Sonata for the past year or
so, so I hope that this will remain? I too have had no correspondence
in relation to any changes or indeed any customer opinion/suggestion.

I have never attempted to acces full text versions of my reading
electronically as I get enough from the audio reader service that I've
subscribed to but I would love to be able to access these via my smart
phone as well as Sonata but I don't think that such accessibility is
available?
Richard