[access-uk] Re: GPS

  • From: Les Smithson <lsmithso57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 13:48:55 +0100

Maybe. What I've worked out from their web site is that its a USB
connected speaker on a wristband, with some media control buttons. If
that's correct then how do you hear what the thing is playing? Can
everyone around you hear it, and how does it do on a traffic laden
street?

Steve
Nutt writes: > Hi Les,

Would you consider putting some control into NowNav using the Bem Wireless
speakerband? We now sell it and it's a great little Bluetooth speaker on
your wrist.

All the best

Steve

--